Located in Humewood-Cedarvale’s well-established family-oriented neighbourhood is where you’ll find The Groove Condos. It is in close proximity from Toronto’s financial district as well as entertainment districts Many services, such as parks and libraries, are found in the interior of this community. St. Clair Avenue also provides easy access to shopping and public transportation.
The numerous tree-lined streets and culs de sacs located in Humewood undoubtedly contribute to the neighbourhood’s intimate streetscape. Because of the many one-way streets, with few cross streets, it helps to keep traffic congestion to a minimum in this peaceful, tucked-away suburb.
- Conveniently located just a 5-minute walk from St Clair West Station where in just one stop south you can seamlessly transfer onto the Bloor-Danforth Line at Spadina Station or continue south to Union Station!
- Easy access to Allen Expressway, Don Valley Parkway as well as the Gardiner Expressway
- Conveniently located just minutes from some of Toronto’s top Universities! You will be just a short 4-minute drive from George Brown College - Casa Loma Campus and a 6-minute drive (or 2 subway stops) from the University of Toronto — when combined are home to over 120,000 students!
- Easy access to subway, bus, and streetcar
- Residents will also have quick and convenient access to a number of restaurants, boutiques, cafes, and shops that can easily be found all along St Clair Ave West.
- Steps to Loblaws, Drugstore, and restaurants
- Toronto’s highest concentration of Caribbean shops and restaurants on Eglinton Avenue West and Vaughan Road between Oakwood Avenue and Dufferin Street.
- Streetcars and bus routes along St Clair, Bathurst Street, and Vaughan Road
- Bathurst Station on the Bloor-Danforth subway line and St. Clair station on the Yonge-University-Spadina subway line
- Allen Expressway connects commuters to Highway 401.
- Humewood Community School has a football park, baseball diamonds, and a children’s playground, as well as a host of athletic activities.
- Surrounded by a fantastic assortment of parks, residents can easily enjoy nature in the city being just minutes from the Cedarvale Ravine, Sir Winston Churchill Park, and Nordheimer Ravine.
- Minutes from highly sought-after shopping destinations the city has to offer including Yorkdale Shopping Centre which features over 240 retailers and is home to Canada’s largest collection of luxury brands.
- Vaughan Road Collegiate Institute – has an enclosed pool for both children’s and adults’ Aquatics.
- One of Toronto’s most magnificent gardens is Humewood Park .
- A modern state-of-the-art theatre is part of the recently constructed Oakwood Village Library and Arts Centre .
|Number Of Units|
|Unit Size||From 0 sq. ft. To 0 sq. ft.|
|Unit Price||Contact Us For Pricing|
|Bicycle Storage Cost||$0|
|Fees Per Square Foot||$0|
|Address||133 Vaughan Road|
|Postal Code||M6C 2L9|