River & Fifth Condo has a t otal of 560-units in a 37-storey tower in Toronto’s Corktown neighbourhood. Sale prices of River and Fifth Condo are from $500's and is located at the major intersection of Dundas St E & River St with an estimated occupancy date in 2023. Designed by Graziani+Corazza Architects Inc., the condo will have a mixture of studio, 1-bed, 2-bed &
3-bed units. Get ready for the rise of River and Fifth Condos, the fusion of nature & city dance along the river’s edge. Come home to refined condominium residences that bring the outside in. Located in the city’s popular Corktown neighborhood, with
great views of the city’s waterfront and skyline, you will be at the center of excitement and transformation as the city gets set to revitalize the Don Lands into a sustainable residential and commercial space featuring new schools and daycares.
Attention Investors. 15 min walk to future East Harbour mega Mall and Transportation Hub. New subway station coming to the neighborhood ( just 5 min walk from River and Fifth Condos ) We are expected the prices in this area will jump dramatically in the next 3 to 4 years. Also we were able negotiated with the developer special deposit structure for our clients
DEPOSIT STRUCTURE : 5% - 30 DAYS, 5%- 180 DAYS AND 5% - IN 2 YEARS. TOTAL ONLY 15% SPLIT FOR 2 YEARS
Don’t miss out on this great investment opportunity ! Prices and Deposit structure for our VIP sale only !!! You are invited for an exclusive preview of River & Fifth in the developer presentation centre.
Top 5 Reasons to buy at River and Fifth Condos
1) Location, Location, Location! River and Fifth Condos has direct access to the Bayview Extension, which will allow you to access the Don Valley Parkway (DVP), the Gardiner Expressway, and Highway 401.
2) 100/100 Transit Score! River and Fifth Condos is located just minutes from some of the TTC’s main Streetcar routes, allowing you to travel quickly throughout the city for work or play.
3) Yonge/Dundas Square is Just Minutes Away! You can shop till you drop at Toronto’s Eaton Centre, enjoy a night out at the movies at Cineplex Cinemas Yonge-Dundas, or enjoy a meal at restaurants such as: Jack Astor’s, The Pickle Barrel, Chipotle, Five Guys.
4) Enjoy the Night Life! You are not far from Toronto’s historic Distillery District and the Downtown core where you can enjoy a
sporting event or concert. 5) Everything you Need! River and Fifth Condos is also close to Toronto General Hospital, The Hospital for Sick Children, Ryerson University, George Brown College, and Jimmie Simpson Recreation Centre.
4) New Subway station coning to neighborhood soon ( 5 min walk)
5) Close ( 15 min walk to future ) East Harbour mega Mall and Transportation Hub.
6) Located within downtown core where prices go up much faster than average
Broccolini Construction Inc is a third-generation family owned, Montreal based construction company which was founded in 1949 by Donato Broccolini. The company expanded out to Ottawa in 2004 and most recently, the GTA in 2009. They believe that investing in the Montreal, Ottawa and Toronto markets offer the biggest opportunity for development and growth.
Broccolini wants to focus their strengths on producing results on time and on budget, which will help them to become the most sought-after developer in the country
|Name||River & Fifth|
|Developer||Broccolini Construction Inc|
|Building Height||37 Floors|
|Number Of Units||560|
|Unit Size||From 0 sq. ft. To 0 sq. ft.|
|Unit Price||Contact Us For Pricing|
|Bicycle Storage Cost||$0|
|Fees Per Square Foot||$0|
|Address||5 Defries Street, Toronto, ON.|
|Major Intersection||River st and Dundas St E|
|Postal Code||M5A 3R4|